Sunday, July 28, 2013

Piglets and flowers

 The little piggies were let out of their yard for the first time today.
They did not stay out too long. I think me being in their area taking 
pictures may have had something to do with that!




 I gave Jerry the camera while I picked up glass.
Can you tell? There is a LOT of broken bottle glass...



 Gizmo is trying to figure out what I am doing.



 Lots of mint in front of the flowers.
The chickens love it.
 My hollyhock is stunted....
Don't know why. But, it is still pretty.
Today was a day of rest with a little work thrown in.
We went to church for the first time in months. (Shearing don't you know!)
Was nice to visit with folks that we'd not seen in a long while.
Put up a temporary fence (seen above) for the pigs to get out and root.
Picked up glass and plastic. A never ending job here. Jerry brings greens home from
Hannafords and there is always plastic in there. The glass was here before we moved in.
It is now threatening to rain, so we are in relaxing and watching Cedar Cove.
I really like Andie MacDowell as an actress.

Have a blessed Sunday all!
TTFN

No comments:

Recent Comments