Tuesday, July 09, 2024

One day I will be back on here.

Life is just incredibly busy here on the farm. We are doing better this year at farmer's market than we did last year. Some of that was because it was a primary voting year, but a LOT of that was the fact that it rained almost all of the market days. Twice it downpoured hard enough 1/2 of an hour before we closed that two of our tents were destroyed. Of course, it was the only two purple tents at markets. I was far too busy at our skirting clinic to take any pictures. I had hoped to do a second clinic, but we had to cancel due to the weather for the 2nd time this year!! I am hoping to try again for fall, unless I manage to get everything skirted myself. If I have time, I will take pictures of the fleeces as I skirt them and post them here. Off to the hay field, again!!

No comments:

Recent Comments