Thursday, January 30, 2020

If you are going to dream, you might as well dream big!!

https://www.landandfarm.com/property/Outdoor_s_men_Paradise_186_Acres-9513198/

$300,000 At the very top of my budget. This would be the perfect 'new' farm for Ewe & I Farm. We could greatly expand our Horned Dorset flock and easily raise enough meat with other animals to feed us and my daughter. 186 acres would be enough room for a house for my daughter and a year round farmer's and artisan market between the houses. The end of the road. Close enough, but not too close to neighbors. I could handle it!! Happily.

But, first we need to finish this house and get it ready for the market. I am decluttering as much as I can and organizing what I'd want to move from NH to KY. The wool business is going to be a lot to move. Equipment and displays alone with fill the horse trailer and the 1 ton cargo van!! Never mind hubby's garage and the building equipment downstairs.

The good thing about cleaning out and organizing is I am trying to take pictures of all of what I want to keep for insurance purposes. God forbid we ever have a fire, or an  accident moving!! And, it will help keep me more accountable on what I want to keep and to move.

I still need to figure out how to get a mortgage before we sell this house. I wonder how much a bank would give us on this house in order to buy another. If anyone knows the answer to this, I would love to know!! Without paying an arm and a leg before this house sells.

TTFN.

No comments:

Recent Comments