Monday, January 29, 2018

New life

Between 10 and 10:30 Oreo gave us a pair of black lambs.
She had the first one under the baby monitor at the end of the barn.
 I took her coat off before I moved her and the lamb.


 After I moved her into the lambing jug, 
I went out to take more pictures.
Above in Shirley, Horned Dorset, and her twins.

 This is Patty Duke, a Dorset/Romney, and her
single. She is a first time mother.
 Midnight, Dorset/Romney, and her twin black
lambs. She is the one laying down.



 Oreo, right after she gave birth to #2.
#1 is already under her looking for milk.


 I still can't get good pictures of Jorja's twins.




 Jack Black and Callie Calico think I am 
taking WAY too much time in the barn.


 The chickens want to know when will spring come
and when can we come out of the dog kennel.
The minute I open their door, they will ALL be in 
the sheep barn pooping on the hay. They have plenty
of room where they are. Their house is 10 x 10 and
 their kennel is 10 x 20.  They had fresh fruit this morning.

No comments:

Recent Comments