Monday, May 13, 2019

POOPED!

I am going to take some time to myself the next few days to recover from festival. As much as I enjoy the people and the talking and the selling, I am tired and sore.  We hope to have a few days off from shearing to finish putting up sheet rock downstairs. Once 3 sheets are up and the covers are in place on the electric boxes, we can start hanging shelves. All of our available fleeces will then go up on the shelves. It will be great NOT to have wool in every room of the house (except our personal bathroom)!

The horse trailer will remain packed until we are able to do this. As fleece goes up on the shelves, we will take pictures in order to post them to the Wool n' Ewe blog. I will most likely have more info about each of the roving we have available as well. And, eventually our yarns.

One step at a time. The last thing I want to do is go backwards in the healing of my ankle, or God forbid! break it again. :(

No comments:

Recent Comments