Friday, November 20, 2009

LVNA craft show tomorrow- UPDATED with pictures

Lake Sunapee VNA & Hospice is hosting a craft fair at the Presbyterian Church on Rte 11 in New London this Saturday 11/21/09 from 9am to 2pm. There will be 22 vendors (I am one of them), music, lunch, raffles, silent auction and a cookie walk. Please join us and if you do make sure to stop at my table and say hi.

My friend Anne Mitts wrote this. She and I are both vendors there. She in one corner, I in the other. Does that tell you something?? LOL.

UPDATED-Anne and I ended up side by side, which worked out well for both of us. Shari & I had the natural fibers and she had the acrylic. I think it was a nice compliment. We both made our expenses, plus a little.

Thank you to all who purchased from Ewe & I Farm!! It goes back to the sheep as grain & hay!



I caught Shari working quite a few days during the 'show'. (o;

No comments:

Recent Comments