Thursday, January 14, 2010

I know

It's been a week since I've posted anything, but that is because I've been working at the Post Office or down in the basement.

I am trying to clean the original basement out, so that I can get my dye/can kitchen up and running. I am NOT going to take pictures and post them here. That section of the basement has largely been untouched since we moved here in 2000 and started construction in 2001. So, their is still some construction debris down there. I've done nothing with this part of the basement because it is so DARK in their. But, it will be a nice cool (not warm) place to work all summer.

I am also working on moving the ENTIRE fiber 'business' down to the basement. It has literally overtaken the living quarters!! So that means finishing up the insulation in the walls, putting up the vapor barrier, putting up sheetrock (when we can afford it) and putting up shelves/cabinets.
The new basement is getting organized rather rapidly. YEAH!! When we get all the wood working equipment out, we can work on getting the fiber mill in its place.

ONE STEP AT A TIME!

Off to clean! Now, where is my mask???

No comments:

Recent Comments