Monday, October 11, 2010

VT Sheep & Wool Festival

 WARNING!! Picture heavy post ahead!

We had a beautiful 2 days at the VT Sheep & Wool Festival!! Thank you to all of our customers and to all of our fellow vendors. Below are pictures of those vendors in our general area. And I got to meet 2 women that I had 'met' on the internet, and LOTS of people from Ravelry!  Most of these pictures are our end of the fairgrounds. There were vendors in a number of different buildings that we got to breeze through quickly and were not there long enough to take pictures. So, I apologize to those vendors who I left out!



Kathie & Walter Bryant









Zeilinger Wool Company


Bartlett Yarns








Stitchy women



   
See our tent at the end of the overhang?




Jerry with a customer
 
Ellen Porcari, Kathie Bryant & me
I met these women through Hand
Prepared Fibers @ Yahoo groups

in our tent


 
In Kathie's tent

Stitchy Women


 

 


No comments:

Recent Comments