Friday, November 24, 2017

Our show at the Presbyterian Church in New London, NH to benefit LSVNA Hospice



















This is the 14th year of this show. I believe I have 
only done it 3-4 times. This is at least the 2nd (3rd?)
time I've done it in this location.
It is nice that Jerry helps me set up on Friday 
night and take down on Saturday afternoon.
 This is how it got rearranged Saturday morning. ;)

 I've been busy knitting and felting.


 A lot of the hats were down this spring during our
trips to shearing jobs and this summer while sitting
at farmer's market. I can't just sit still.








Two (maybe 3) more shows and I will then post
what I have available for sale of the blogs and 
on the Face Book pages.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was Friday night setup.
 The nice thing about setting up the night before
is that we can tweak it the next morning if needed.
The decision was made to hang the scarves.
I like to go vertical with displays as much as I 
can. I believe they are more visually pleasing.






I do thank all the customers who purchased from us
Saturday. We were able to buy 7 bags of grain.

No comments:

Recent Comments