Monday, December 18, 2017

Mental health and revisiting old blog posts

I will be the first to admit I've not looked back on my blogs in a LONG time. Until I got this email.

Hello,
Quick question… I’m working on a free mental health project focused on educating people about various everyday topics, and I’d like to link to your site; specifically this page http://eweifarm.blogspot.com/2012/10/.
Are you OK with me linking to your site as a reference? There are no associated costs, and none of the content on your site will be copied or spoken of in a negative tone. Please let me know when you have a moment. Thank you.

Marie

To which I responded-Sure. If I can see your site as well.

This was her response.
Hello Cindy,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I am not exactly sure which article topic I will cover when I link to your site, but it will be published here: www.betterhelp.com/advice/. Additionally, you can be assured that I will not copy or take credit for any of the content on your site.

Finally, I know that BetterHelp is working hard to continue to educate people about mental health, and recently they’re trying to spread the word about this free resource with as many people as possible. Do you think you might be able to add a small link to your blog for BetterHelp?

If so, that would be great… even if there is an associated fee… just let me know and I’ll connect you with someone at BetterHelp. Thanks again.

Marie

The web site covers a wide range of mental health topics. As someone who suffers from a number of these, I  will be spending some time on their site learning what I can and if there are any different ways to cope with them better.


And, when you have a moment, go look at the mentioned blog post from 2010. I don't know if I used any of the ideas I shared from other bloggers in 2011, but I will make more of an effort to do so in the 2018 garden and pantry.


No comments:

Recent Comments