Thursday, April 24, 2008

What a week!!

Jerry had taken vacation time last week (April 13-19) and every day we were on the road shearing. He went back to work Monday (21st) and we have been out every afternoon shearing. We will go out again tonight and the rest of this week and next week are already booked solid. I am taking this morning to get caught up on all my computer work, which includes my blogs.
But, I first want to thank EVERYONE that has hired Jerry to shear!!! Not only is it a good learning experience for him, but the extra money has really helped with all the extra bills that have come in. We have gotten up close and 'personal' with a lot of breeds that we have only seen pictures of and met so many NICE people!! No, I did not get pictures of any of these farms. I was too busy helping and/or teaching.

But there will be pictures of this farm and some of our travelling sights in the next post. I just need to get them off the camera.

No comments:

Recent Comments