Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas and (again) no power

I thank God again today for allowing His Son to be born human in order to later die on the cross to take away our sins.
I thank God for our family, both here and far away.
I thank God for our life, home, jobs, and the farm, and for being able to worship Him as we wish and not in secret.
And today I thank God again for our generator.

3 am today the power went out. The wind has been howling strong enough to bend the largest of the pine trees. I called Public Service and the electric is out state wide, again. Please keep all of those workers in your prayers. As of yesterday's paper, there were still 2000 customers without electric from the ice storm.

Update-the last snow storms gave us a total of 22", and big snow banks (already!).

No comments:

Recent Comments