Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Absent from my blog

Since my last post, I worked 11 days out of 15 days. 2 of those days were a Sunday, and 1 was a holiday. I am pooped and needless to say did not have time, nor any 'fodder', for my blog. I am trying to catch up on special orders and normal blogging will resume this week. I am off to 'play' with the girls today and just relax and catch up with whatever has been happening in their lives in the last 3 weeks.
I have to have 6 weeks working days off from week as I am being 'released' from my position as a temporary rural carrier. Then, I will be 'rehired' as a rural carrier associate with a raise. I don't understand all of it, yet, but I am going to take full advantage of 7 days in a row off. I forgot how little normal full time working people can get done around their homes. I don't have plans to go back to work full time, I do enjoy working as a sub.

TTFN

1 comment:

Dori Ann said...

Enjoy your days off and do some fiber things :)

Recent Comments