Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Wool Arts Tour-a Columbus Day weekend tradition

http://www.woolartstournh.com/locations/SpinnerFarm.htm
This is what you see from Old County Road, and then when you pull into their yard.

Their riding arena is HUGE!!

See that empty corner? Come Thursday it will have product in it. Friday, I'll go down and set up. And Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I plan on being busy selling and spinning/knitting.
I am nervous about changing locations and I will miss all of the people at Mirage Alpacas, but I am SO looking forward to having a larger space to be able to show case all of our products!!
Our Columbus weekend special will be- Buy $50 or more of any of Ewe & I Farm's 'Wool n' Ewe' yarn, and receive 10% of your order. We will have lots of varieties of washed fleece for $10/lb. Buy an ounce, a pound or the whole fleece. Your choice. We will also have natural colored/white roving for $1.50/ounce, and dyed roving and top from my stash for $1.75/ounce. Most of my knitted goods will be at Colby Sawyer College in New London for their family day 'bazaar' with Sue Maurer, but she will be bringing them back on Sunday along with her gorgeous felted hats and her husband's hand made inkle looms.
http://www.colby-sawyer.edu/news/familyweekend09.html If you have time, stop there first. I have managed to be able to vend there one year, but then the date was changed and conflicts with tour. There are a lot of talented artists represented there.
See y'all Saturday morning!! 9-5 daily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the Wool Tour. I've been going on the tour since about 1992 and love it every year!

Dori Ann said...

Wow, that looks like fun! What a great space you had. I would say you have been a busy lady!!
That's great :)

Recent Comments