Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring is coming!!

My mail jeep. Just unloaded of grain. So, obviously it is a half and half. (-;

The skirting table is covered on the deck. I thought it was supposed to rain today. You can see the top screen, of two, on the deck with fleece drying. Those fleeces are going to become felt pads. I love mine!! And hope to sell a few.
The daffodils are coming up. And (below) the lilies are working their way upwards as well. They have a little more snow to deal with though... As do my roses.

Mud season is upon us, and nothing knows that better than my poor Jeep. Jerry spent 3 days working on it and parts running. Brakes and other assorted under carriage things...

I saw a Canada Goose in the Sugar River in Newport on Monday. I heard the Red Wing Blackbird here this morning, and the Loon yesterday. Everyone seems to be coming back early. Maybe they never went a far south as normal, considering how slammed with snow those further south of us were...

I have spent two days skirting and washing fleeces. And will spend at least the next two days skirting my own fleeces for sale. I did one yesterday and hers will be posted soon on the fleece page...
I am off to shower and to head to Newport for a few hours. Then, I'll get back to those fleeces...
TTFN

No comments:

Recent Comments