Monday, June 27, 2011

Some of what I've been up to today.

Heifer-Dorset x Border Leicester/Jacob
2010 shearing
coated fleece


 Snow-Romney
 2011 shearing
 coated fleece
 






This is just a few of the fleeces... The garage is FULL! Some will be put on the fleece blog. Some will go to become felt pads, quilt batts or go to an acquitance to make into blankets.


I have to add a disclaimer to this post. I had been up since 4 am. Most of these bags came out 1 at a time. The heaviest bag is 6#.
My daughter read me the riot act for doing this so soon after surgery. I was careful, and did it in installments. Since this day, though, it has all been under a larger tarp waiting for a good day to get back to it. I still have the 2011 fleeces to deal with.
Still looking for help. (o;

1 comment:

Tikva said...

WOW, all that wool!!! Someday I'd like to visit your farm and learn a little and hug some sheep :c)

Recent Comments