Thursday, August 25, 2011

Farmer's Markets

I totally enjoyed doing Newport Farmer's Markets on Fridays, but I could no longer afford the fees that they are charging. So, I am now at Newbury's Farmer's Market.

I tried to do 4 markets- Henniker on Wednesday, Bradford on Thursday, Newbury on Friday, and Wilmot on Saturday. Due to my health, I am only going to do Newbury and Wilmot. We have lots of eggs from our chickens as well as wool.

The left hand corner of our tent, with
Pam Wylie behind the mannequin.





Newbury Farmer's Market
held Fridays 3-6
July-October (?)
Rain or shine

Just some of my fellow vendors
  Old MacWylie's goat milk soap
http://www.oldmacwyliesfarmllc.com/




Pam's shawl pins


Some of our worsted weight and DK weight yarns.
I do all of my own dyeing.
Do you notice the visitor checking out the orange? See it below.

                                      

No comments:

Recent Comments