Saturday, March 23, 2013

Check out this blog post!

http://peanutbutteryelleytime.wordpress.com/patterns/windmill-bag/

When life slows down a bit, I want to make this bag in multiple sizes!!







I know I have been missing from my blog. I do have lots of pictures to upload, but I just finished 2 weeks of working 6 days a week. The paycheck should be more than awesome, but I need time to spend it. This week coming is back to normal, and then I work everyday for 2 weeks again.

Shearing has started in full force! Jerry is shearing every day he has off and after work. Unfortunately with me working there are no pictures....

I am off to have another cup of coffee and some breakfast, and then I'll see if I can get some pictures uploaded. (Yes, I have a Saturday off!! I whined!)

No comments:

Recent Comments