Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My boss did not seem to believe me when I told him that I could not get to work because the truck was stuck in the driveway.

For some reason this year, I am NOT doing well driving in the snow.
I got ALMOST  to the top, within 6-10' and hit ice on the passenger side.
I tried to back down, in the semi-dark mind you at 6:30 in the morning,
and backed in the snow bank. And, BURIED IT...
All of these pictures are AFTER I took the tractor up and dug it out the 
best I could, plus pushing back the snow banks each time I took a bucket
load down to the bottom of the driveway.
I pulled with the tractor. It was not coming out.
I picked up the back end and tried to lift it out.
That was not happening either.
I had to work on digging the snow out from under the truck,
without hurting my back, in order to finally get it out at 2 pm!!









The snow is simply packed in too tight to get it to move anywhere!



Other than disconnecting one of the mufflers from its hanger,
I did not hurt my husband's truck.
Not like I did my van on Saturday....
I know my boss at the Post Office is not happy with me,
AND, that he did not believe me...
But, here you go Chuck.
I was stuck and not going anywhere.

No comments:

Recent Comments