Sunday, June 15, 2008

Did you guess what it was?

These were on the outside of the building where I took my courses to work for the USPS. I have another week of courses to take and then hopefully I will be back to work part-time.

These are empty mud dauber nests. They have had them sprayed so the wasps are gone. I just thought that they were interesting.




This must have been a youngster... (o;


http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2078.html




Yes, you read right. I am going back to work part-time. I received my final denial from Social Security. I am bummed, but God has held us up this last 8 years and will continue to do so, if I let Him. But, obviously, He means for me to go back to work at this time. And, if we do move, I can deliver mail almost any where!!

No comments:

Recent Comments