Thursday, June 05, 2008

Moving??

We met with a Realtor yesterday from United Country Guiding Light Realty and we are hoping to be putting our farm (officially) on the market for sale! We are waiting to hear back what she comes up with for numbers. What to asking prices will be if we finish all the trim work and finishing details as opposed to if we leave it for the next owner to do. If you click on the title of this post, it will take you to the web site for the Realty company.

In the meantime, I will be packing all the 'non-essentials' and cleaning like I haven't cleaned since the last house we put on the market. And we will be having at least one yard sale.


This means to you, my dear readers, that there will LOTS of things for sale!! I will be cleaning out my wool closet and offering my STASH of yarns, rovings, fleece and possibly some equipment for sale! Please watch my yarn page at http://eweifarmyarn.blospot.com/ and the fleece page at http://eweifarmfleece.blogspot.com/ for roving, top, fleece (both raw and washed), and possibly equipment.


I will keep this blog free from the for sale 'stuff', but will let you know here when I've updated one or both of those pages. It probably won't happen until Monday though. So please be patient with me, as this will be a journey for all of us!

Just as a teaser. This is my cedar lined wool closet. The two pictures on the right are of 'my stuff'. That I may offer up for sale. It is SOME of my washed fleeces, roving, and on the top shelf, some of my quilting fabrics. And on the left, are the for sale raw fleeces on the fleece blog and on the top shelf are SOME of the yarn that I will have for sale on the yarn page.

No comments:

Recent Comments