Sunday, June 15, 2008

New farmer's market!!

The Bradford Area Community Center hosted the new Bradford Farmer's Market which opened June 5, 2008. This market will run Thursday on the lawn in front of the BACC from 3-7 pm, until mid-October.
Looking around at opening day.

Jen Ivery from The Vegetable Patch in Warner.


When I get information about the rest of the vendors, I will post it here.
Selling homegrown meats from a freezer in the back of his van.

Homemade bread.

Kate Dombrowski and her son Ben (to the left). He provided some of the entertainment with his guitar and singing. In the middle is Jezebel from Battles Farm. She had fresh ground coffee, plants, jelly and cranberry sauce. Next is us.

Next to us is the music tent. The Bradford Bog Band played and sang. What a great group!!

Rain was in the forecast, so my shower curtains are up behind the yarn. And, as is Murphy's law, because I was prepared, it did not rain.
And, I made the front page of one of our local newspapers. In living color, no less.

Some of the other vendors and customers.
I missed the 2nd week as I was in school, but I will make sure to get this updated after this Thursday coming.

No comments:

Recent Comments