Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Computer frustrations

I have been trying since the VT Sheep & Wool festival (Sept. 6 + 7) to update this blog. Yes, I know that is 3 weeks!! But my computer has 'eaten' 2 mice and is trying to eat my newest one! It took over 30 minutes to get it to put 2 pictures on the blog and then everything froze.
I will be trying again today to update the blog. I need to spend some serious time cleaning/organizing my office anyway and I might as well do two things at once.
I really hate the thought of sending this back to the 'computer geek' to have him overhaul it.... In the meantime, I am on the hunt for a new computer. The next one will be a laptap and I am leaning seriously toward the Macs.

And, if anyone has email me/the farm and I have not replied, please try again.


TTFN

No comments:

Recent Comments