Thursday, May 04, 2017

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for my husband of almost 30 years and that he has stood by me.
I am thankful for my daughter, and proud of the woman she has become!!!
I am thankful that I have my health, despite my many medical issues.
I am thankful for our home and our farm, and the animals that help pay the bills.
I am thankful for friends and family.
I am thankful for the opportunities before me this year, and the challenges.
I am thankful for an uncoming festival and the opportunity to make some money.
I am thankful I got an appeal date earlier than October. (Now to hire a lawyer.)
I am thankful to live in a free country.

And most of all, I am thankful that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and that He shed
 His blood for  me!! Without God in my life I don't believe I'd be this thankful.

No comments:

Recent Comments