Thursday, July 31, 2008

Goat shearing demo at Bradford farmer's market

Jerry offered (OK, I offered Jerry) to shear the goats from Battles Farm as a way to bring people out to our newest market. It was well attended and quite a few questions were asked and answered.

Our corner of the Bradford market. It was a nice day and I didn't feel like putting up my tent...


Can't you just see her asking 'What did I get myself into?'



The goats are from Blue Earth at Battles Farms in Bradford, NH. They are owned by Eric Erickson & Jezebel Crow.
They offer raw Jersey cow milk, raw goat milk, meat shares, eggs, milk soaps and lotions, and fair trade coffee.
They are located at 328 Center Road, Bradford. 603-938-2242.
***********************************************************************************
We are hoping to do this again later in the fall at the Newport farmer's market with my friend Shari's 2 angora goats.

No comments:

Recent Comments