Tuesday, July 22, 2008

God's rainbow

(I apologize for not posting lately. I started back to work 5 days a week and I am doing 3 farmer's markets. I have loads of pictures and updates to do when it is not thundering and lightening here...)

A number of us have been on rainbow watch this spring/summer. Until tonight, none of us have spotted a rainbow. We know God's promise, and were beginning to wonder if He was showing us His displeasure in our treatment of our earth by not showing the promised rainbow. But, tonight He gave Jerry & I a full rainbow and about 10 minutes to enjoy it. So, I bring you our view of the rainbow.

There is a slight double rainbow going on here.

Looks like our barn is at the end of the rainbow. I know most days my sheep feel like my 'pot of gold' just in their worth to me in their calming effect at the end of a long day!



Genesis 9:12-16-And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come. I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creature of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creature of every kind on the earth."

No comments:

Recent Comments