Thursday, October 25, 2012

Woo Hoo!!!

They are out and I can return to normal life. Well, as normal as they will let me! It may take another 6 months to 2 years for them to be completely healed, but I can go back to work!!

He told me I am so rough on my hands that that is why I am rebounding so quickly. No PT required as I am a farmer that does plenty of hand PT. That means I can go clean out my gardens and put them to bed for the winter. I can get my hoop houses up for the winter crops and lettuces. I need to go strip the chicken house and rebed it for winter. The sheep are set, most of the yard is set. A few dozen more fleeces to skirt and a horse trailer to empty, then the trailer can be parked for winter. Most of that won't get done until next week as I have class Friday and Saturday, and Jerry shears on Sunday. Oh that reminds me...He has 6 more of our sheep to shear!

That means as soon as the outside is ready for winter that I can start picking and carding the last 2 years worth of washed fleece!! I can't wait!

So, I am off to clean my chickens barn! 

TTFN

No comments:

Recent Comments