Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dyeing

Yarn and roving that is. I really do enjoy dyeing. Below are 3 different items dyed by the same color. They are all Garnet, by Gaywool.
Top is Romney roving. Middle is Worsted Weight homegrown mill spun yarn. And bottom, original dyed skein and reskeined, is Double Twist DK weight homegrown mill spun yarn.

All of this will be offered at my next Farmer's Market in Danbury, NH at the Grange on February 2 from 10 am to 2 pm.

These will be on my other blog later in February. http://eweifarmyarn.blogspot.com

There will be more colors popping up in here eventually. February is all about Valentine's Day. So, I have been dyeing up a storm. Any red color I can get my hands on, I have dyed.

There is also 3 pounds of sock yarn that has been dyed and is waiting its turn to be weighed, tagged and photographed.

No comments:

Recent Comments