Friday, September 28, 2012

Face Book and Happy rainy Friday!

If you read our blog, and are on Face Book, would you consider 'liking' our farm page?   
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ewe-I-Farm/208179205917180



It's a rainy day here on the farm. I am pulling out the last of the items going to VT Sheep & Wool and lining it all up at the door. When, if, it lets up I can load a bunch at a time.

I think this year will be only fleece and roving. We will be having a fleece sale this year. Named fleeces will be 10 or 20% off. Haven't decided yet. Depends on how many I have. May end up 20% off. Un-named fleeces will be $10 each, 5/$40.  Roving is still priced lower than most of our competition.as we raise our own and get a lot given to us, so I can 'share the wealth' with others.

Hope to see you this weekend! TTFN!!!

No comments:

Recent Comments